Saturday, December 27, 2008

Je suis allé au parc!


Samson and I went to the park today! The big goof got to run anywhere he wanted and he decided to stay with us the entire time. Idiot. I guess that's why I had to stay on my leash though...can't a princess stroll around her country? I would think so.

We all climbed the huge hill and then HS gave us a break. Sam jumped right in to the big pond! Atrocious. My prissy white paws would fall off and leave me if I stepped into that muck.

On the way home I saw a squirrel! There it was, crossing the road. I hopped onto the dashboard and began to bark and scratch as much as I could. No way, no hoe would that squirrel get away from me! But evil HS made me go back on to my thrown. I will get revenge, squirrels! Beware!

Au Revoir,

Roxy

One by one, the squirrels steal my sanity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your pawtograph here!